Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Using Phenibut

Aaron Sleazy posted a recent blog entry about Nootropics, and one of the most common that kept getting mentioned was phenibut.  You can read the article here:

http://blog.aaronsleazy.com/index.php/2016/12/04/open-discussion-nootropics/

Ever since I started going out, I never took any anti-anxiety supplements or drugs or whatever.  All I did was drink, and I usually only drink beer when I go out; never hard liquor except on occasion.  When I do drink, I usually cut it off at 2-4 because it gets too expensive and I feel groggy when I drink too much alcohol.  Plus I have a high tolerance for alcohol.  In other words, it does little to nothing to help with whatever anxiety I have in place.  

So this is where a drug like phenibut comes in.  I ordered 200 g of it from LiftMode and am looking forward to trying it out and see how it effects me.  I don't know how much I need to take in order for it to have any effect on me, but hopefully it will suppress at least most of the anxiety I feel when I go out to a venue where there's a lot of hot women or when I'm dancing with a hot girl I could potentially make out with.  Right now, it's so out of control that it's just crippling, and nothing I can do on my own right now is really helping.  Hopefully something like this helps.  I even had friends tell me about their experiences with it and it sounds like a big secret of many guys when they go out.  

I'll update everyone when I get it and try it out the first time.  Hopefully it will push me to a successful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment