Tuesday, December 27, 2016

One More Chance In SoHo

2016 is coming to a close, and I have decided to create an ultimatum.  I have decided to give SoHo in Tampa just one more chance before the year ends.  Just one more.  That will be this Thursday, the 29th.  If things don't go well, if I don't genuinely feel like I'm having fun or having a good time, if I feel like shit when I'm there or when I come home, then that will be the end of it - I will not be present in the SoHo nightlife in 2017.  Hell, this could mean that during Gasparilla I could just go out of town for that weekend, even considering going to Miami - a place I vowed never to go back to - for their salsa congress.

Ever since I moved to Tampa, SoHo was the place I primarily hung out at.  It's the place where PUA bootcamp instructors would take their students if there ever was a PUA bootcamp in Tampa.  I've gone out, I had fun, but I struggled way more than I felt I should have.  Still, I wanted to move to the SoHo area since I started hanging out there, and this past year I finally got to - only to no longer want to hang out in SoHo and go elsewhere.  This mainly happened after falling out of the Good Looking Loser program, having an overall bad experience on the Miami 5-day bootcamp that I had a lot of hope for, and just dropping pickup altogether.  I keep thinking maybe dropping pickup was a mistake and I should have stuck with it, but the truth is I wasn't doing myself good when I was in it; I wasn't being authentic with myself and at the end of the day I wasn't doing much better.  Lot had changed as well in SoHo with the removal of authentic Latin nights at the clubs and changes to karaoke nights this past year.

The truth is I no longer have to go out to SoHo; there are better venues elsewhere in Tampa and even in Orlando.  I still justify going to SoHo however because now I'm within walking distance, but it's like this past year especially I never liked going out and dealing with moron douchebags and stuckup bitchy women.

Thursday I'm going all out.  I have that day off from work, I have the next day off from work.  I have no excuse not to go all out.  This will be a day when I really will use a full dosage of Phenibut, which I have not used yet save one small dose a couple weeks ago.  This time I'll use the full benefit of the Phenibut, to help me get through the pain periods, the anxiety, and things that make me feel awful whenever I go out to these venues.  All I gotta say is if Phenibut does little to nothing to help me out, help me make the night as awesome as I'd like it to be, then nothing will.  Absolutely nothing will.  Not in my current state, nothing.  I would have to undergo a DRASTIC change in order for things to change.  That means developing a beneficial social circle among other things.

So will Thursday night be the last night in SoHo?  I will write all about it, what happened, whether the phenibut helped or not, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment