Sunday, April 17, 2016

I Am Leaving Pickup After Being Involved For Five Years

It has been over a year since I've updated this blog, and I think it's about damn time to update once again.  I've been so busy preoccupied with other things as well as lacking motivation that I just didn't have the willpower to blog, especially since I haven't really gotten settled into this blog after Xanga went down the tubes.

Anyways, I have a LOT to say about being involved in pickup since February 2011 and how and why I decided to all but abandon it in April 2016.  So much so that it will have to be split up into different categories and topics, such as my experience following a certain "guru" or company, where I was and where I'm at now, my bootcamp and seminar experiences, etc.  

There's one company I want to talk about first before I get into anything though...

No comments:

Post a Comment