Thursday, May 26, 2016

When PUA Masters/Gurus Ban People For Criticism

Actions speak louder than words, and if you're still on the fence as to whether a PUA guru/master is legit or not, take this into consideration.  I talked about before how I was banned from the Elite Forum at Stylelife Academy for simply pointing out ten reasons why Stylelife was failing as a business.  Reasons such as how Stylelife teaches pickup and seduction from an academic standpoint instead of a practical standpoint, which is very ineffective.  Stylelife even went as far as deleting my post and accused me and another guy who was critical of them as being a part of the rape culture.  You know, that fabricated epidemic that feminists made up?  Now of course Stylelife is all but dead now and I figured this would be an isolated incident because they were losers and all, but I'm finding this sort of treatment towards people with criticism and differing opinions is quite common among the bigger, more well known PUA sites like Real Social Dynamics.  I heard for example people will post a critical post about a personal bootcamp experience only to have it deleted, get called a "fag" and then get banned from the forums.  I was also removed from a Facebook group called The Natural Society for posting about how game is bullshit and looks do matter.  They didn't like that very much.

PUAs teach guys to 'not be reactive', 'don't lose your cool', 'be the dominant alpha male', etc., yet they tuck tail and run when a challenger dares question the shrewd teachings

No comments:

Post a Comment