Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Beginning of a Great New Year - Time To Focus!

The year has just begun, and there are two major things I need to focus on: building the business and seduction.  I will devote blog entries to both, but for right now I want to focus on seduction.  What would I like to happen?  Be able to seduce a superchick by July 1st.  A superchick is what I call my perfect 10, and is typically very tall, fit, has long hair and thick lips.  It's the type of girl you would see modeling in magazines like Cosmo or Maxim.  I need to keep in mind however that the process is more important than the outcome, and I will need to do some things to keep me focused:

1) I need to start going out to key places by myself.  The problem I'm having with going out with friends, at least the ones I have, is they become very distracting.  I need to listen to my own intuition and remember the advice from the mentors I've watched videos of and read books from.  I'm really starting to flush out the StyleLife routine crap, and now I need to flush out any distractions friends are giving me.  I find I do best when I go out and am forced to approach on my own.

2) I need to be outcome independent.  Gone are the days of routines that are meant to elicit great reactions from women if executed flawlessly.  Gone are the days of vanity and having to impress someone and thus getting into double jeopardy when I get blown off.  I realize there will be more OK to disappointing, sometimes brutal nights, much more, than very successful nights just like there are when running a business.

3) Talk to three groups a night.  The focus should be just to talk and not expect anything out of it.  Easier said than done, I know.  Things will get chaotic.  Momentum is key, and I find it's much easier to approach when momentum is high.  However, this means I would need to be reliant on good reactions and I'm working to get away from that.

4) Keep it going for the next 90 days.  I know there will be days I will need to miss, especially for business, but I need to stay focused.  1-3 hours per night should suffice.  After 90 days, I can assess my progress.  I can also update on a weekly basis any highlights or mistakes.

5) Incorporate online dating.  While I shouldn't be spending too much time on this, I believe I need to pick up online dating once again.  It has been a while and I have been successful with it in the past.  I just need to keep doing it.

Let's make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment